ED640 - Fall 2006

This course explores the theory and practice of literacy development and instruction across the K-12 school years.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Today's Dish



We had a great day of presentations. The word of our course is schema. We can't seem to get away from that word. It's what we've learned since the beginning of this course. The presentations today were full of useful information. I really enjoyed how they each spoke from personal experience as examples for their article discussions. There is much to learn. I admit, these presentations get me motivated to learn about the topics than just reading them from the book. I'd need that superpen just to get through a paragraph. I just want to say good job to Debi, Eddie, and Barbara for their wonderful presentations. Oh, and that superpen was really cool!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb Jacala said...

I think we as a class should go to the Special Ed building on campus and check out their techno stuff. I know I want to get "dragonspeak." It's a program that you install to your computer that allows you to speak to your computer while it types what you say. I was told that you could activate sound in the PC and get the same effect. We should try it. -- Barbara

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home