ED640 - Fall 2006

This course explores the theory and practice of literacy development and instruction across the K-12 school years.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Sugar High!

I love how we're getting used to doing presentations that it comes naturally for us! Everyone did a great job! The powerpoints were "on point" and the information was really useful. It's great that we did all of our presentations on things we learned...and we learned a lot so far! Great job to everyone and keep up the good work! I hope everyone had a great
''

1 Comments:

Blogger Gerri said...

Hi Grace!

Happy belated Halloween! Sugar high indeed - I couldn't sleep until 3:00 a.m. from all that caffeine.

Thank you for that very informative presentation on technology last night. I, along with our colleagues enjoyed what you had to share and we were quick to make a note of that website address for that search engine which you recommended.

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home